The club house is available for groups of 75 for:
- Business Retreats
The facility includes ample free parking, an outside deck, kitchen, refrigerator, microwave, range and oven. Your rental includes use of twelve tables and 70 chairs.
Contact Mike Heintz, 360.734.4673,
(Click to enlarge picture)
Interior with tables set
Interior and bar from deck
Interior from galley
SYC bar and galley
Directions to the:
Squalicum Yacht Club
2633 S. Harbor Loop Dr.
Bellingham, WA 98225
- From I-5 take Meridian Street, Highway 539, Exit 256.
- Turn South on Meridian to Squalicum Parkway which is just after the railroad tracks.
- Turn right onto the parkway and follow it to the waterfront.
- The parkway becomes Roeder Ave. Follow that a short distance and turn right onto Coho Way just after the railroad tracks.
- The clubhouse is in the corner of the parking lot between the Bellingham Yacht Club and the Seaview North Boat Yard right on the bulkhead above the harbor.
View Larger Map